LAKES COMMUNITY CENTER 

WHERE NATURE IS YOUR NEIGHBOR

Important Dates

Saturday - May 22

Trash Day @ LCC 9:00am

Thursday - June 3

Community Center Meeting @LCC 7:00pm

Saturday - June 5

Town Council @LCC 8:30am

Saturday - May 22

Trash Day @ LCC 9:00am

Thursday - June 3

Community Center Meeting @LCC 7:00pm

Saturday - June 5

Town Council @LCC 8:30am

Thursday - June 10

49er Committee Mtg. @LCC 7:00pm

Saturday- June 12

Chipping Day @LCC 9:00am - noon

SAFETY INFO
Check here for recent information on road closures, fires and weather updates.

Health News Florida: ‘After opposing growth of ‘Medicaid Reform’ for 3 years, Gov. Charlie Crist stated Tuesday he’s ‘open’ to seeing it grow beyond its current five Florida counties. Additional kinds of networks – led by minority-physician or hospitals groups – are active in Medicaid Reform now. The governor’s remarks arrive as legislative spending budget committees are wrangling with a revenue shortfall of as much as $3 billion. The Times-Picayune: ‘Confronted with a looming loss of federal health care dollars, Gov. Bobby Jindal programs to propose a substantial shift of state assets from institutional treatment to personal and community-based choices when he presents his 2010-11 budget to the Legislature on Fri.It alleviates many medical issues like lines and wrinkles and good lines on face properly and normally. Today, this herbal treatment can be an apt choice for all searching for the best treatment for aging related medical issues.

Calcium Builds Bones, Lowers Blood Pressure Most mothers need to battle to make their kids drink a whole glass of milk. Creating a fuss over milk is a universal problem, especially among kids. But mothers know that milk is crucial in the diet since it contains calcium – probably the most important minerals. Calcium takes on a crucial role in strengthening teeth and bones. About 99 % of calcium in our body is stored inside our bones and teeth. And the other 1 % of calcium floating in the bloodstream is crucial for regulating fat burning capacity. Whenever we don’t consume plenty of calcium through foods, the body extracts the calcium it needs from the bones and this outflow ultimately weakens the bone framework.